03 May 2006

Welcome

Welcome to this new blog-based teaching and discussion tool, which is very experimental. Please leave a comment, so I know you were here! This site will be updated weekly (I hope) during the teaching semesters, and will contain comments and opinions (not ones that will always pass muster if quoted in an essay!), and useful info about new developments, documents, research, books, articles, etc that I may happen to find.
This experimental teaching blog is intended to replace Web CT which is slow, user-UNfriendly and generally painful. Let's give this a try instead!
Grant

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this site will be very valuable.

144.721 student

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come we didn't have this?!? Or did we have it and was I the only one who missed?

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MarkV - I think this is a great idea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home